Data privacy, and the privacy of the information provided, is important to us. We use reasonable care to protect data provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or prospective clients (“Clients”) and their workers or from visitors of our Site (collectively “You”) from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and untimely destruction. This Policy governs personal information collected, processed, or disclosed by PSR for its own purposes as well as information provided to us as a service provider for our Clients. It protects information collected online as well as offline. We may receive personal data from our Clients about their current and/or prospective workers, as well as workers’ dependents and/or family members as needed to provide Services. PSR will collect and process Your personal information as instructed or permitted by our Clients or in accordance with this Policy.
We do not grant access to personal information except as set forth herein. We do not share or sell personal information provided or transmitted to our Site with any third parties for their own marketing purposes. At times, we will provide links to other websites not affiliated with PSR. We encourage You to be aware when You leave our Site, and to read privacy policies regarding how third parties may use or process Your information.
What Information is Collected
We limit the information that we collect, to the information that we need to provide our Services, to administer and improve the Site or our Services, and to fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements.
The categories of personal information that we may collect include the following:
- Contact information to allow us to communicate with You or to provide the Services.
- Employment history and application information submitted through our recruiting and applicant tracking Service
- Geolocation data, including your IP address, to provide Services or if geolocation Services are enabled for time and attendance tracking
How Personal Information is Collected or Transmitted
To access or use certain information, features, or Services, You may be required to provide personal information. Personal information is primarily collected, submitted, and/or transmitted:
- When a Client provides it to PSR to facilitate the processing of the Services
- From You when You utilize the Site or Services
- From applications, forms, webinars, surveys, and other information You provide us
- If You provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our Services, or contact our customer service or support departments via phone, email, chat or other forms of communication
- Between PSR and third party vendors
- From information You may provide via Social Media.
How Personal Information is Used
We may use personal information to:
- Facilitate Client requested Services
- Facilitate applicant tracking and recruitment
- Facilitate billing and collections
- Contact You with information on Services, new Services or products, or upcoming events, including via SMS or MMS text messaging if mobile phone number is provided for that purpose
- For marketing our services to You
- Operate, manage, evaluate, and improve Services
- Administer and improve our Site
- Comply with legal, reporting, and regulatory requirements
- In any other way we may describe when You provide the information, or for which You provide authorization
Parties with Whom Information May Be Shared
Information is shared to facilitate the Services requested by or on behalf of our Clients or for our business operations. We may share information with:
- Government agencies to fulfill legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Attorneys, accountants and auditors
- Our employees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, contractors, agents and third party vendors to perform Services, to offer additional Services, perform analysis to determine qualification to receive future services, collect amounts due, or for our business operations
- Any other entity disclosed by PSR when You provide the information, or for which You provide authorization
- Credit bureaus and similar organizations, law enforcement or government officials. We reserve the right to release information if we are required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, in a fraud investigation, an audit or examination
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the transactions requested by or on behalf of Clients, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, enforcing our agreements, and for any other necessary business purpose.
How Aggregated, Non-Personal Information is Used
We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the users of the Site and our Services to determine information regarding the use of our Site and general information about our Clients and Service interactions. How Cookies and Other Related Technologies are UsedA “cookie” is a piece of data that our Site may provide to Your browser while You are at our Site. The information stored in a cookie is used for user convenience purposes, such as reducing repetitive messages, tracking helper tool versions, and retaining user display preferences. If a user rejects the cookie, they will be able to browse the Site but will be unable to use our online application.
During Your interaction, a Service may automatically collect information from Your activity or device including:
- Computer, device, and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on Your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, including IP addresses, error reports and performance data
- Usage data such as user preferences including features, settings, date and time stamps, and pages visited
Children Under 13 Years of Age
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect and/or transmit personal information from children under 13 years of age. All dependent data needed for benefits enrollment shall be provided by the employee/guardian and kept secure as indicated in this Policy.
PSR uses reasonable care to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Your information and we continue to invest in our award-winning security capabilities, including personnel security and physical security; system security, access control, and monitoring; data backup and business continuity management; and vulnerability and intrusion detection.
- Maintain policies and procedures covering physical and logical access to our workplaces, systems, and records
- Apply physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards aligned with industry-recognized best practices
- Use technology such as backups, virus detection and prevention, firewalls, and other computer hardware and software to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of Your information
- Encrypt sensitive information transmitted over the internet
- Through formal approval processes, access controls, and internal auditing, limit our employee’s access to Client information to those who have a business reason to know
- Require our employees to take information security awareness training and annually thereafter and apply this training to their jobs every day
- Provide ongoing training and awareness to our employees about security best practices, including internal phishing simulations for education and testing purposes
- Use advanced technologies for the backup and recovery of Your information
- Monitor compliance with established policies through ongoing security risk assessments and internal audits
While we help protect the security and integrity of Your information through procedures and technologies designed for this purpose, the safety and security of Your information also depends on You. We may give You, or You may choose, account credentials to access certain parts of our Site or Services. It is solely Your responsibility to maintain the security and confidentiality of Your account credentials and the information and Services accessible through Your account and the Site. You are not permitted to share or sell Your account credentials to any third-party, unless authorized. If You suspect fraudulent or abusive activity relating to Your account, or if Your credentials have been lost, stolen or compromised in any way, You should immediately change Your potentially compromised credentials and notify PSR and your employer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect Your personal information, PSR cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
For additional information about our commitment to protecting the security and integrity of Your information, please refer to our Security page.
Meaningful inclusion is very important to us, including providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If You need assistance or have any questions, please send them to accessibility@PSR.com
How to Access and Correct Your Information
Keeping Your information accurate and up-to-date is very important. Clients can review or correct account information on the Site or by contacting a customer service representative. If You have an account on the Site, You may be able to make changes to Your information after You login to the Site using the online tools. Note that some information changes may need to be completed by Your employer. Changes to information regarding a worker’s dependent(s) or family member(s) must be completed by worker and/or the worker’s employer.
This Policy may be revised from time to time due to legislative changes, changes in technology, our privacy practices, or new uses of Your information not previously disclosed in this Policy. Revisions are effective upon posting and Your continued use of this Site or our Services will indicate Your acceptance of those changes. Please refer to this Policy regularly.
Last Updated August 15, 2022
770 Dedham St Canton, MA 02021