Our tagline says it all: Mainframes Are Our Business. OUR ONLY BUSINESS!
Since our founding in 1981, PSR has focused exclusively on a single goal: how to help our customers get the most out of their mainframe investment. We’re technical folks ourselves and share a common trait with our customers: We run a mainframe – in fact, many mainframes – in our data center.
We are immersed every day in the practice of helping you deliver optimized mainframe workloads at the best possible cost. Whether you want to run on a mainframe that you can procure from us as a IBM Z Business Partner or you are using PSR Managed Services, our experts help you choose the best approach.
Our customers include:
- All industry sectors, including state and local governments.
- Shops operating at MIPS levels from 26 to over 8000.
- Customers who have their own mainframe or are using PSR hosted or cloud-based services.
- Shops using zOS, zVSE, zVM, and zLinux, all at varying levels of support (and non-support).
- Those firmly committed to the mainframe, as well as those in the process of leaving the mainframe.
- Enterprises located throughout the US and Puerto Rico.
As the only IBM Gold Business Partner whose singular focus is IBM Z and Z attached storage, we understand the unique requirements of mainframe shops. We are comfortable with complexity. We can help you manage it, no matter how small or large your environment is. We work and breathe mainframe every day.
PSR serves clients nationwide from our headquarters in the Boston area. Our primary data center is in Canton, Massachusetts, with a second data center in Chattanooga, Tennessee serving as a disaster recovery center for PSR Managed Services clients.